- Omron Connect
- Download User Manual
- Cuff Wrapping Guide
- Body Movement Detection
- Blood Pressure Level Indicator
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Stores 60 Measurements in Memory
- Average for last 3 readings within 10 minutes
- Enhanced IntelliSense Technology
Cuff Wrapping Guide
Guides user to the right cuff wrap by indicating “OK” to ensure an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement
Body Movement Detection
Prompts user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to body movement
Blood Pressure Level Indicator
For easy interpretation of blood pressure
According to guidelines*, blood pressure readings taken at home that are above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg indicate high blood pressure
*Source: American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines for BP monitoring, Ohasama Study
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
1. If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
4. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult your healthcare professional.
Stores 60 Measurements in Memory
Average for last 3 readings within 10 minutes
Simple to Connect
Easy setup process for automatic data transfer.
Your latest activity and personal history is always at your fingertips with your health data securely stored on your smartphone.
Clear and Insightful Results
Spot trends and monitor your health over time.
View recent measurements on the dashboard and get visual reminders to measure frequently.
Keep Track of Your Health
See how your health has changed over time with clear graphs and charts.