It is quite possible that your readings may be different from your upper arm to your wrist as blood pressure varies throughout the human body. All Omron blood pressure monitors, whether upper arm or wrist, are validated in the same manner & have the same accuracy specifications.
Sterilization with chemical (including alcohol) might transform the surface of the product. Do not sterilize it with any chemical.
You can clean the pencil thermometer with a cloth containing neutral detergent.
Common Misconceptions About Nebulizers
#1 The Bigger And/Or Louder The Nebulizer, The More Powerful It Is.
The size and the noise level of the nebulizers are dependent on the technology it was developed with. According to the European Respiratory Society (ERS) guidelines, particle size, aerosol output and aerosol output rate are the key performance indicators.
#2 The More Mist Produced, The More Effective The Treatment.
Visibility of the aerosol produced is dependent on the particle size. Higher mist visibility suggests larger particle size, which is suitable for upper airway treatment. Whereas, most asthma medication targets the lower airways. Look for nebulizers that produce the right sized particles (MMAD) for the most effective treatment.
#3 One Nebulizer Can Treat Both Airways
Not every nebulizer comes with the capability to target both airways. Some nebulizer models have the added feature to adjust the particle size produced. Select your nebulizer based on your target treatment area.
Yes! The most accurate optimal values derive from rectal measurement: 37.0-37.5 °C (98.6-99.5 °F), while oral measurement produces slightly lower results: 36.8° ± 0.4 °C (98.2° ± 0.7 °F). Measurements taken on the skin (armpit, ear, forehead) gives the lowest values out of these types: 36.5 °C (97.7 °F), since these correlate relatively poorly with the core body temperature.
Click here to find out more about Omron’s range of thermometers.
The probe is the most delicate part of the ear thermometer. For the main unit, wipe off dirt on the main unit with a soft dry cloth. Never wash the unit or clean with a cleaner containing abrasive, thinner, or benzine.
For infrared sensor, when it gets dirty, wipe it lightly with a soft dry cloth or a cotton swab. Do not wipe the infrared sensor with a tissue paper or a towel.
1. Sit quietly for about 5 minutes with both feet flat on the floor.
2. Do not smoke, bathe, drink caffeinated drinks/alcohol or exercise 30 minutes before measurement
3. Measure at the same time every day
4. Take multiple readings & record the results using a diary or an app
Yes, Smart Elite+ HEM-7600T can be used by multiple users. The same blood pressure monitor can be synced with multiple mobile devices.
For both models, after a reading is taken, be sure to sync the reading with the desired mobile device. Once that is done, the same reading cannot be transferred to another mobile device. Hence you can repeat the same process with a different user and different mobile device.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.
A simple, drug-free solution for relief of muscle & joint pain. Under your personalized control, our TENS units deliver gentle massage-like pulses, providing on the spot pain relief. Available without a prescription, Omron TENS unit may help relieve pain in about 15 minutes.
Click here to find out more about Omron’s Pain Therapy products.
TENS relieves pain in two ways:
Standard High-Frequency Treatment
1. Pulse Rate is set to 60 pulses per second or more.
2. Produces a steady "buzzing" or "tingling" feeling between the electrodes
3. Produces an electrical signal that is stronger than the pain signal that the body produces. Because the signal is perceived as stronger, it effectively blocks the pain signal from travelling along nerves to the brain.
4. Effective for acute pain
1. Pulse Rate is below 10 pulses per second or at "burst" mode.
2. Produces visible muscle twitching & "tapping" or "pulsating" feeling
3. The body reacts to this type of stimulation by releasing "endorphins" (pain-killing chemicals produced naturally in the body)
4. These endorphins act as a chemical nerve block, effectively reducing pain by interrupting the flow of pain signals along the nerves.
5. Effective for chronic pain, stiffness & numbness
This unit measures the temperature of the surface of the forehead by sensing infrared emission of the skin at the measured point & then calculates the oral-equivalent value using a unique algorithm based on actual body temperature survey data.
They should be a minimum of 1 inch apart on clean, dry, healthy skin; the pads should never touch or overlap.